信息：歸回、重建與復興(七) - 所羅巴伯和耶書亞
(二) 都是以神家復興為己任的人 (拉一 – 六章)
Message :Return, Rebuild and Revive (7) - Zerrubbabel and Jeshua
Scriptures: Zech 3:1-7, 4:1-10; Hag 1:1, 12-14, 2, 4, 23
I. Everyone Was A Sinner Saved by Grace
- God removed a charred stick from a fire
- God changed his filthy clothes with beautiful garment and a crown
II. They Worked for the Revival of God's House
- Rebuild the altar: reorganize the orders of lives
- Rebuild the temple: re-establish the purpose of lives
III. Be Alert of the Enemies and without Compromise
- "We build God's temple and it has nothing to do with you (Ezra
4:2,3; 2 Ki 17:24, 32,33)
- These seven will be glad when they see the plumb line in the
hand of Zerubbabel -- these are the eyes of the LORD which
range to and fro throughout the earth."
IV. Overcome all difficulties within and without in His Might
- "Not by might nor by power but by My Spirit". "What are you, O
great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain
- Zerubbabel has established the foundation of the temple, he will
finish this work in his hands
V.At Last, to Represent God and Manifest Him
- "O Zerrubbabel! You will be my mark on that day"
1) What are the challenges for overcoming in the desolate generation of captivity? Learning from Zerrubbabel and Jeshua in the historical facts, could we identify their victorious factors?
(e.g. faith, companionship, exhortation of the prophets, acting in God's words.....)
2) Which point from this 5-points message is most helpful to you? How would you begin to practice what you have learned?
《Recited Bible Verse》
"For who has despised the day of small things? But these seven will be glad when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel these are the eyes of the LORD which range to and fro throughout the earth."