「Follow Jesus in His Steps」（8）：
Scriptures: Luke 10:25-37, 1 John 4:19-21, 1 John 3:17-18
背誦經文：我們愛，因為 神先愛我們。…不愛他所看見的弟兄，就不能愛沒有看見的 神。 愛 神的，也當愛弟兄，這是我們從 神所受的命令。(約壹4:19-21)
Memory Verse: We love Him because He first loved us. If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also. (1 John 4:19-21)
I. Love is the nature and proof of eternal life: the essence of the “Great Commandment”
- The reason Jesus spoke the parable of “the good Samaritan”
v 「你要盡心、盡性、盡意愛主─你的 神。 38 這是誡命中的第一，且是最大的。 39 其次也相倣，就是要愛人如己。這是誡命中的第一，且是最大的….這兩條誡命是律法和先知一切道理的總綱」-太22:37-40「…再沒有比這兩條誡命更大的了」-可 12:31」
v “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” – Matthew 22:37-40 “…There is no other commandment greater than these.” – Mark 12:31
v Jesus said: “Do this and you will live.” (V28)
II. “Who is my neighbor?”
-- Jesus asked in return: “Who was his (the one who is in need) neighbor?”
v 人子來，為要尋找、拯救失喪的人。( 路19:10)
v For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost (Luke 19:10)
v For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many. (Mark 10:45)
III. The model set by the
- The true neighbors are the ones who not only “see” the needs, but also “moved”, and put it into “actions”
(1) 「看見」： 鄰舍就在你我的眼前，不用刻意去找 — 三個人都「看見」他
(1) “See”: Neighbors are in front of our eyes. We don’t need to purposely find them – all three people “saw” him.
(2) 「心動」：「動了慈心」（V33）VS「塞住憐恤的心」（約壹 3:17）
(2) “Moved”: “had compassion” (V33) VS “Shut up one’s heart” (1 John 3:17)
(3) 「行動」：採取具體的行動（約壹 3:18）
(3) “Action”: take concrete actions (1 John 3:18)
(a) Bandaged the wounds with oil and wine – “timely” give the most needed help
(b) Brought to the inn – “appropriately” provide the needed care: himself and the innkeeper
1. 誰是我的鄰舍呢？」和「誰是他的鄰舍呢？」區別在哪裡？你現在是較多屬於哪一種, 你願意成為神所要的那一種嗎？
2. 我們如何在所在的環境中作個“好撒瑪利亞人”？建議列出個人可以做的，也列出 小組或一家人可以一起做的成為今年的實行計劃。
1. What is the difference between “Who is my neighbor” and “Who is his neighbor”? Which type are you more of right now? Are you willing to become the type that God intends you to?
2. How can we be a "good Samaritan" in our daily walk? I suggest this be our 2011 goal in our (1) personal life, (2) family life and (3) small group life. Please list the steps you can think of under (1), (2), and (3) that will help to achieve each goal.
3. “True love always comes with cross” and “True love always entails actions”. Please share your experience in this area, along with possible challenges and ways to overcome them.