Follow Jesus in His Steps (15):
The Miracles Performed by Jesus (4) - Healing a woman who had a flow of blood
經文：可5:25-34 (路8:43-48，太8:20-22) ，太9:12-13，約10:10，利17:11
Scriptures: Mark 5:25-34 (Luke 8:43-48，Matt 8:20-22) ，Matt 9:12-13，John 10:10，Leviticus17:11
memory verse: The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. (John10:10)
A) The Race of old creation are not only sinners, but are also sick
When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. 13 ...For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” (Matt 9:12-13)
B) The suffering of the woman who had a flow of blood
1) The suffering is long term - “Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years” (Mark 5:25)
2) 是非常困難解決的痛苦 － 醫生、錢財、人的盡心竭力...都無法改善
2) The suffering is difficult to resolve - No physicians, money, or men’s endeavor can improve the situation one bit.
“and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had ..” (Mark 5:26a)
3) The suffering is progressively getting worse - “and was no better, but rather grew worse.” (Mark 5:26b)
C) The healing of the woman who had a flow of blood
1) with a strong desire to be cured - “Now a woman, having a flow of blood for twelve years, who had spent all her livelihood on physicians and could not be healed by any” (Luke 8:43)
2) come to see Jesus with the hope of being healed -
“When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment. For she said, “If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well.” (Mark 5:27-28)
3) to touch Jesus with a simple faith
1) What is the difference between crowding Jesus and
touching Jesus with faith ?
2) Are you or someone around you currently in a long term suffering situation that seems to have no way out? After listening to this sermon, how would you help yourself or other to find a way out?