『That He May Have the First Place』 (16) - In the Edifying and Testifying of the Body of Christ
Scriptures: Ephesians 1:22-23, 4:7-16
背誦經文：祂所賜的有使徒、有先知．有傳福音的．有牧師和教師．為要成全聖徒、各盡其職、建立基督的身體．直等到我們眾人在真道上同歸於一、認識 神的兒子、得以長大成人、滿有基督長成的身量．(弗 4:11 - 13)
Memory Verse: And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
(一) 基督身体的建立乃是為了使 得以彰顯
I. The edifying of the body of Christ is to manifest the .
(1) 教會是基督的身體，是 祂的豐滿要來 並 的器皿
(1) Church is the body of Christ, a vessel that His fullness will and .
－『FOR』 Christ 是教會存在的意義與價值 (Fullness, Oneness & Richness of Christ)
- 『FOR』 Christ is the meaning and value of the existence of the church (Fullness, Oneness & Richness of Christ)
(2) Body needs to , to .
- Come to “the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ”
II. The path to the edifying of the body of Christ
(1) 藉著 .
(1) Through .
- “May grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— “
(2) 藉著 .
(2) Through .
(a) 每個肢体都 .
(a) Every member of the body .
－我們各人蒙恩、都是照基督所量給各人的恩賜。 所以經上說、『祂升上高天的時候、擄掠了仇敵、將各樣的恩賜賞給人。』 (弗 4:7 – 8)
- But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. Therefore He says: “When He ascended on high, He led captivity captive, And gave gifts to men.” (Ephesians 4:7-8)
(b) 每個肢体都 －主為此也賜給了教會五種特別的職份
(b) Every member of the body - for this the Lord has given five specialized roles to the churches
- And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ
(3) 藉著 .
(3) Through .
- ...from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. (Ephesians 4:16)
(a) , having wonderful and harmonious co-working
- “From whom the whole body, joined and knit together”
(b) , 「doing」 what every joint supplies and effectively working together
(c) To grow together in love, edify one another
- “Causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love”
III. The implementation for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry
(1) How to correctly determine your own gift and function?
(2) Do you feel that you already attained 『everyone stands in their place for the work of the ministry』? If not, or if you are not satisfied, do you know what to do after listening to this sermon, on how to make yourself function better in the body of Christ and become a blessing for all?
(3) Any concrete suggestions to help your small group or service department continue on this path of growth?