『讓主居首位』(22) －在資源的運用上(3) －『恩賜』
『That He May Have the First Place』 (22) - The Utilization of Resources(3) - 『Spiritual Gifts』
Scriptures: 1Peter 4:10-11; Ephesians 4:7-8; 1Corinthians12:4-31; Romans 12:3-8
背誦經文：10各人要照所得的恩賜彼此服事，作 神百般恩賜的好管家。11 若有講道的，要按著 神的聖言講；若有服事人的，要按著 神所賜的力量服事，叫 神在凡事上因耶穌基督得榮耀。(彼前4:10-11)
Memory Verses: As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. (1 Peter 4:10-11)
1. 『Spiritual Gifts』are gifts from the Triune God
1) 父：各人要照所得的恩賜彼此服事，作 神百般恩賜的 。(彼前4:10)
1) The Father: As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as of the manifold grace of God. (1Peter 4:10)
But now has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased... composed the body… (1Corinthians 12:18, 24)
2) 子： 7我們各人蒙恩，都是照 所量給各人的恩賜。8 所以經上說：他升上高天的時候，擄掠了仇敵，將各樣的恩賜賞給人。(弗4:7-8)
2) The Son: But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of ’s gift. Therefore He says: “When He ascended on high, He led captivity captive, And gave gifts to men.” (Ephesians 4: 7-8)
3) 聖靈：8這人蒙聖靈賜他….那人也蒙這位聖靈賜他….9又有一人蒙這位聖靈賜他.…還有一人蒙這位聖靈賜他….的恩賜，…11這一切都是 所運行、隨己意分給各人的。(林前12:8-11)
3) The Holy Spirit: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills. (1Corinthians 12:8-11)
2 得著恩賜的目的－為了 、為了 、為了 .
2. The purpose of obtaining spiritual gifts - for , for , for .
－10各人要照所得的恩賜彼此服事，作 神百般恩賜的好管家。11 若有講道的，要按著 神的聖言講；若有服事人的，要按著 神所賜的力量服事，叫 神在凡事上因耶穌基督得榮耀。(彼前4:10-11)
- As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. (1Peter 4:10-11)
- But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all (1Corinthians 12:7)
－ 授銀的比喻 (太25:14-30)
- The parable of the talents ( Matthew25:14-30)
3. The utilization of spiritual gifts
1) 要 ，懂得珍惜 －『如何知道自己的恩賜？』
1) Be and know to cherish it - “ How do I know my spiritual gifts?”
2) 目的要 ，動機要 －『認識生命與恩賜的不同』
2) the purpose with motives - “Understand the distinctions between life from spiritual gifts”
3) 要 來運用 －『這一切都是這位聖靈所運行…』
3) Be when exercising the gift - “But one and the same Spirit works all these things...”
4) 要 與 有和諧的配搭－『神配搭這身子…總要肢體彼此相顧。』
4) Be and harmoniously co-work with the - “But God composed the body... that the members should have the same care for one another.”
not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly (Romans 12:3)
And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” (1Corinthians 12:21)
5) 要 且 ，不停止 .
5) Continue and , unceasingly
－6按我們所得的恩賜，各有不同。或說預言，就當照著信心的程度說預言； 7 或作執事，就當專一執事；或作教導的，就當專一教導； 8 或作勸化的，就當專一勸化…(羅12:6-8)
Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness. (Romans 12:6-8)
1. Do you know what are your spiritual gifts prior to listening to this message?
a. If not , what actions will you take to discover your spiritual gifts?
b. If so, can you please identify your spiritual gifts? What is your attitude towards the possession of these spiritual gifts? Are there any needed attitude adjustments after hearing this message?
2. The message mentioned some principles in the utilization of spiritual gifts. In your personal experiences which one of these principles have you kept well and which ones need improvements? Please share with your group members what you have learned concerning the utilization of spiritual gifts.