Examine “Christ Alone” through Hebrews (6)
(C) 屬天的基督(1) －祂是一切屬靈的實際
(C) Heavenly Christ (1) - He is the Reality of All Spiritual Things
Scriptures: Hebrews 9; Hebrews 8: 5-6; Colossians 2:16-17
背誦經文： 13 若山羊和公牛的血，並母牛犢的灰，灑在不潔的人身上，尚且叫人成聖，身體潔淨， 14 何況基督藉著永遠的靈，將自己無瑕無疵獻給 神，他的血豈不更能洗淨你們的心（原文是良心），除去你們的死行，使你們事奉那永生 神嗎？(來9:13-14)
Memory Verse: 13 For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh, 14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? (Hebrews 9:13-14)
(1) The author reminds us to look at all earthly things and services from a .
● 他們供奉的事本是 的形狀和影像…(來8:5)
● They serve the copy and shadow of the ... (Hebrews 8:5)
● 1我們所講的事，其中第一要緊的，就是我們有這樣的大祭司，已經坐在天上至大者寶座的右邊， 2 在聖所，就是 裏，作執事；這帳幕是 ，不是人所支的。 (來8:1-2)
● 1 Now this is the main point of the things we are saying: We have such a High Priest, who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, 2 a Minister of the sanctuary and of the which , and not man. (Hebrews 8:1-2)
● 但現在基督已經來到，作了將來美事的大祭司，經過那更大更全備的帳幕，不是人手所造，也不是 …(來9:11)
● But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not ... (Hebrews 9:11)
● 23照著天上樣式做的物件必須用這些祭物去潔淨；但那天上的本物自然當用 .去潔淨。 24 因為基督並不是進了人手所造的聖所（這不過是真聖所的影像），乃是進了 ，如今為我們顯在 神面前…(來9:23-24)
● 23 Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens should be purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves with than these. 24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us... (Hebrews 9:23-24)
(2) is the reality of all spiritual things
●1原來前約有禮拜的條例和屬世界的聖幕。… 10 這些事，連那飲食和諸般洗濯的規矩，都不過是屬肉體的條例，命定到 為止。11 但現在基督已經來到，作了將來美事的大祭司，經過那更大更全備的帳幕，不是人手所造，也不是屬乎這世界的； 12 並且不用山羊和牛犢的血，乃用 ，只一次進入聖所，成了永遠贖罪的事。(來9:1-12)
●1 Then indeed, even the first covenant had ordinances of divine service and the earthly sanctuary... 10 concerned only with foods and drinks, various washings, and fleshly ordinances imposed until the . 11 But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. 12 Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. (Hebrews 9:1-12)
●16 所以，不拘在飲食上，或節期、月朔、安息日都不可讓人論斷你們。 17 這些原是後事的影兒；那形體卻是 。(西2:16-17)
●16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, 17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of . (Colossians 2:16-17)
(3) Now that Christ had already come...
● 如今耶穌所得的職任是 的，正如祂作 的中保；這約原是憑 立的。(來8:6)
● But now He has obtained a ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a , which was established on . (Hebrews 8:6)
● 13 若山羊和公牛的血，並母牛犢的灰，灑在不潔的人身上，尚且叫人成聖，身體潔淨， 14 何況基督藉著 ，將自己 獻給 神，祂的血豈不更能 ， ，使你們 嗎？ 15 為此，祂作了新約的中保，既然受死贖了人 所犯的罪過，便叫蒙召之人得著所應許 。(9:13-15)
● 13 For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh, 14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the offered Himself to God, to ? 15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the , that those who are called may receive the promise of the . (Hebrews 9:13-15)
（1）The author emphasized 『Christ is the reality of all spiritual things』. How do we discern the spiritual meanings of the main structures of the tabernacle from Christ’s perspective? Please review what Paul taught and reminded us in Colossians 2:16-23.
（2）In our daily lives and all services, how do we concretely actualize and live out 『Christ is the reality of all spiritual things』, this great and important revelation? Any special reminders or suggestions?